This site sucks

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

The nostalgia is gone, my fellow comrades have parted their way from this sullied mine of knowledge. With a shitty admin such as 3DFAG who does nothing but sit on his ass and ruin this site, the global user experience on this website isn't complacent. There is close to zero discussion on this platform, if anything it's merely mundane and platitudinous. Overabundant shitposting and obsessive bullying (ie Ravens and LondonGuy) is the core of this forum. No room is made for intelligent discussion. Really, I need to migrate somewhere I can develop intellectually as SlutHate is only hindering me in that prospect. Let this 7276th post be my last one in a while. I'll follow the example of my precedents and ascend.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Tell, you want us to beg? Beseech us to beg, Bimbo?
Naw, not on my watch. Bid thee well, see you soon

This place is fundamentally doomed because only a very small percentage of people are going to stay incel for any length of time.
Just about everyone here simply thinks they are incel but really they are aspie shut-in geeks.
Eventually they get bored of being shut-ins and take the advice they have been given a million times but ignored ("Just try to get out and meet people, and be yourself around them") and 9 times out of 10 this works, eventually. (Look up stats on what percentage of people eventually end up settled into LTRs or married, if you don't believe me).
Unfortunately this means that the "old timers" here , are the 1 out of 10 who are truly hopeless, and they don't exactly make entertaining forum buddies.

Return to Shitty Advice